Here is another episode of the Spreaker Live Show #39 for Dec 30th, 2015. My guest this week is Joel Zammit, Business Manager and Host at SansPantsRadio.com in Australia. Joel is co-host of the “”Plumbing The Death Star” podcast from SansPants and is also an Media Lecturer/Tutor at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia.
He has been operating SansPants Radio since 2011 and is part of Spreaker’s Adore.fm Podcast Network. SansPants produces 5 podcasts out of a studio in Austraila called “Plumbing the Death Star”, which is a flagship show from the group, others are “Shut up a Second”, “D&D is For Nerds”, “Movie Maintenance” and a new show called “It’s Just Good Business”.
Show Discussion Topics:
– Joel talks about his background, how SansPants start creating shows?
– Discussion about their Melbourne studios and the team of great co-hosts in shows
– We run through each show and give a run down on what is interesting about each show?
– iTunes selected “Plumbing The Death Star” and “D&D is For Nerds” as a Top podcast in 2015
– What is SansPants approach to podcasting on the content side, what are you trying to do?
– What is “Cool” now about podcasting as younger people are not typically interested in podcasting?
Send Questions and Comments to:
@Spreaker on Twitter using #SpreakerLive
Tech Support: support at spreaker.com
Rob Greenlee: Rob at Spreaker.com and http://twitter.com/robgreenlee