VP of Content and Partnerships at Libsyn.com and LibsynPro.com, is a well-known evangelist of the podcasting industry and an 2017 inductee in the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame. In his role at Libsyn, Rob is responsible for managing content provider and distribution partner relationships who entrust there content to the companies pioneering podcast publishing, distribution, management, measurement and monetization tools.
Rob’s long and storied history on nationally syndicated terrestrial broadcast radio starting in 1999, then webcast and podcast. WebTalk World Radio Show was heard on XM satellite radio and is recognized as the first broadcast radio program in the world to begin podcasting on Sept 15th, 2004.
He has continued working to advance the podcasting medium in these previous positions:
- Former VP, Podcaster Relations, Voxnest.com (Spreaker)
- Former Head of Partnerships at Voxnest.com (Spreaker)
- Former Head of Content at Spreaker.com
- Former EVP/CTO at PodcastOne
- Former Business Manager of Podcasts/TV at Microsoft’s Zune Marketplace/Xbox Marketplace/Windows Media Center/Windows Phone – See more on Zune – 2018 Zune HD Review
- Former Global Content and Marketing Manager at Melodeo Mobilcast.
He is a weekly podcaster by co-hosting of The New Media Show audio & video podcast that airs LIVE every Saturday morning at 9am PST/Noon EST and has recently stopped publishing his three year 186 episode podcast series called Spreaker Live Show on Spreaker every Wednesday at 3pm PST Live. Former founder and lead host of WebTalk World Radio Show and Zune Insider podcast.
He attended Pacific Lutheran University where I earned a BBA in Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration.