My Digital Life Show
The New Media ShowWatch above episode with Rob Walch
See more episodes here
Content Manager, Podcasts on Windows Phone and Zune at Microsoft. I also co-host the "New Media Show" at Geek News Central Live every Saturday morning at 9am PST at show website.
I am also the former founder and lead host of WebTalk World Radio Show and Zune Insider podcast. WebTalk Radio was an 8 year running nationally syndicated terrestrial broadcast radio show, webcast and podcast. WebTalk Radio is recognized as the first broadcast radio program in the world to begin podcasting on Sept 15th, 2004.
I attended Pacific Lutheran University where I earned a BBA in Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration. Mobile: 253-831-5632 and by email: rob at robgreenlee.com. I live in Seattle.
- The Show Radio Media | Episode 151 – Xbox One or Playstation 4? ‹ Talking About Games! on My Digital Life Show #4: Growing Globalization of Podcasts
- Episode 151 - Xbox One or Playstation 4? - The Show Radio Media on My Digital Life Show #4: Growing Globalization of Podcasts
- Jamie Davis on My Digital Life Show #4: Growing Globalization of Podcasts
- Dave Jackson on Top 13 Things That “Really” Build A Podcast Audience
- My Digital Life Show with Rob Greenlee on Top 13 Things That “Really” Build A Podcast Audience
Tag Archives: podcasting
Here is episode #4 of the new “My Digital Life with Rob Greenlee” for Tuesday, June 11th, 2013. This episode is focused on the growing globalization of podcasts and what that means for podcasting’s future. As you can see, … Continue reading
Here is episode #3 of the new “My Digital Life Show with Rob Greenlee” for Sunday, June 2nd 2013. This episode is even closer to the vision that I have for this show, but have more improvements to come. You … Continue reading
I have been recently reading the advice given by many others about ways to promote your podcast. Many focus on new types of things like distributing CD’s and making business cards for your show – not really the best of ideas … Continue reading
The talk of the death of podcasting is an annual right of passage these days, but I am starting to think that nothing is really wrong in the podcasting medium. We are just seeing the natural maturation of this form … Continue reading